IRA Rollover Designations

The Home Personal Giving

Are You or Your Spouse at Least 70 ½ Years Old?

If so, you are able to use your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to make a gift to The Home for Little Wanderers.

By making an IRA charitable rollover you can:

  • Satisfy your required minimum distribution.
  • Avoid federal and, in many cases, state income taxes.
  • Provide up to $100,000 of support for the kids in-need, and their programs, at The Home.

To make a gift:

  • Contact your IRA administrator to request that a charitable distribution be transferred to The Home.
  • Instruct your IRA administrator to write your name on the memo line of the check and specify that the gift is an IRA charitable distribution.
  • Send your check to: The Home for Little Wanderers, 10 Guest Street, Boston, MA 02135

For sample bequest language, codicil language, or if you
have questions about leaving The Home in your will p
lease contact:

Brianna Spencer
Director, Development Operations

 The Tax ID for the Home for Little Wanderers is  04-2104764


Get the latest news and see how your support can make a life-changing difference for kids and their families.